Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 20: Free Day

I didn't do much today.

My room here at the University of Edinburgh included a very large, fresh breakfast which I made good use of.

I love that tomatoes are a normal part of breakfasts here; I'm not a fan of the baked tomatoes but I'll devour fresh slices of tomatoes like nobody's business.

I didn't have anything to do today, so I just wandered around town a bit, checking out some small stores and reading a book of short stories in a very large, very green park.

I have also started watching Outlander because I'll need to write about a show set in Scotland for an assignment in my upcoming study abroad class.

This show is definitely rated mature for a reason, but I love the historical and dramatic aspects woven into the plot.


Ready for my classmates to arrive tomorrow,
The Purple Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment