Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 19: Sleep

I didn't really do anything today.


Stephen headed to the airport at 7:15a, followed by my family at 9:00a, so I was left alone in Edinburgh.

My dorm room's view of Arthur's Seat
I'm spending two nights in a dorm at the University of Edinburgh, so I have plenty of time to explore the city on my own.

I've already been around large portions of the city with my family and it's just more fun to go sightseeing with people I can share the experience with.

Partly for that reason and partly because I actually am pretty tired (Stephen and I watched Game of Thrones pretty late into the night yesterday before waking up around 6 this morning), I decided to just relax today.

My room was made available around 10:30, so I was able to settle in, work on some assignments/photo editings/blog writing and then take a nice long nap.

I slept later than I intended, so when I woke up, I just ate a Cliff bar and watched some Outlander (as recommended by my Scotland/Ireland trip professors) before going back to sleep for the night.


Probably going to wake up much better rested than I've been since leaving Lubbock in May,
The Purple Writer  

No comments:

Post a Comment