Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hello World, I have started a blog.

Yes, that was an original first title, and I am proud of it.


Well,  I have decided to start writing blog posts and sharing the interesting things that happen to me. I am not sure what interesting things will happen to me, but you will know about them almost before I will. At least, that is the plan. 

I will always welcome comments, questions, and advice. I usually check my email every hour, if I can, so my response time should be surprisingly fast. Or surprisingly slow, depending on how seriously you took that statement of mine.

I figure that the world doesn't really care about the boring details of my life, but I have put bits of information on the internet, that really should not be too hard to find. If you happen to be curious about something in particular, or are just exceedingly bored, you can always ask me whatever you like. I will most likely answer with the truth, depending on what you ask. That is the plan, anyhow.


Thank you, Internet, for letting me join the multitude of bloggers in your system. I only want one chance to prove my worthiness as a blogger. Or multiple chances, depending on how my first attempts are received.

Forever Purple,
The Purple Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment